Fire Magic

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guys. A while back a picked up BURN by Daniel Madison. I instantly worked the full face burn reveal into my repertoire. And it's become one of my favorite effects to perform. But after performing it for so long now I decided to change things up a bit. So I recently started reading more of BURN and have been playing with a few of the other effects for the past few nights. I was wondering though if you all could recommend some good magic involving fire. I would prefer effects that dont involve anything that out of the ordinary. I don't want to have to explain all sorts of craziness to my spectators about props. And of course it would have to be something that I could carry around with me all day. And before anyone says it I have already looked into LIT and that's not what I have in mind. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jan 12, 2011
Southern England
As a routine i perform scorched by daniel garcia, its off either vol 4 or 5 cant remember, but that leads me perfect into Burn. Recently got warning by Kostya and this is a great fire effect using a lighter that looks perfect. So when i do my fire set these are the 3 tricks that really work well together and kills.

Heres a link to Kostya:

http://www.kostyamagic.com/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results