First Corporate gig - charging?

Hi guys,

I know this thread has been around before, myself having started one about a parlour show (which never came to fruition btw, thanks for the advice though). But this thread is a quite specific question.

I've done plenty of table hopping at parties and other similar events but I've just got an offer for a corporate gig with Specsavers. Its table hopping just like the other gigs I've done but I was wondering, should i be charging more for this? and if so by how much? I don't want to under price myself but i also really want the gig. They'll be paying for my flight to Guernsey and a stay in a hotel, it'll be great experience and exposure and most importantly, i may get repeat bookings. There'll be 3 magicians booked, including myself, for 460 people. Im looking for some kind of price per hour because she hasnt given me a specific amount of time ill be working for. Oh and to give you an idea of the kind of scale this gig is, the comedian Reginald D Hunter has been booked for later in the evening.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated especially from the UK based members.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results