First Flourishing Jam Video

Sep 1, 2007
pros: good camerawork, having a moving camera is a good thing, keeps it exciting. your friend Maz is pretty fast with cuts.

cons: very bad variety of moves, mostly just the same things we've seen over and over recently. also no routining. sometimes too zoomed out, when all you're doing is a cut then the only really visually interesting part on the screen is like the size of a postage stamp, zoom in on that stuff!

basically a good idea but way too long. I think you did every single one of jonas' tutorial moves like 3 times in this vid. once would have been cool but it got a bit boring for me, maybe more n00bish members would like it more (i've seen this video a hundred times before)

all in all a good effort for your first group flourish, maybe in the next one try doing some "team moves" like passing packets back and forth in cuts etc? 3/5 stars from me dogg

Pretty good there Tashfiq. The camera work and location was pretty awesome. Good choice there.

Your moves were good, not amazing like the Jordan Lapping's or Kev Ho's of the world but, they were good. Work on getting your speed a little more up there, and it would be a lot cooler.

Also, I have the same AE shirt as your friend, thought I should mention that.

Very cool,
-RA69

Oct 28, 2007
it was ok and i love that white jacket.

if there was one thing this video needs is originality i did not see any original moves.

p.s you guys know there is a media section on this website it seems more and more people are not utilizing it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results