First Flourishing Vid

Work on your Shapeshifter a bit. It's not not that bad but it could use a little work. Work on your speed and smoothness. I thought it was pretty decent for 5 months. Flourishing comes to some people faster than others. Make sure you read my response to mosheeftw's comment on the video. I thought what he said was kind of ridiculous. Pretty good video though. If you want to reply to this post, PM me as I won't be able to check back for any responses.

Are you saying he's not good? I thought he was great, especially because he's only been doing it for 5 months. I've only been doing it 4 and my sybil is nowhere near that good.

sorry about that, I'm not a very good writer; I trying to say is keep working hard and you'll be the best. that's all I'm trying to say but I tried to put it in fancy words.

Sep 20, 2008
@shinichi

i thought your post was quite legible. i understood it.

anyways, Shine that was good. i think the main flaw of it was the video editting, but that's another story. i cant really say much about myself and editting but its just what i thought.

i loved that werm variation. bit too fast though.

and that display somewhere towards the end (eiffel Display/cut..?)

Your queens need practice! (Specially angles) Your Cardini was flawless though.

Just what i thought of it. keep it up! x

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I thought it was very good actually. Really good for 5 months. But that molecule 2 needs a bit of practice on the flip. In my opinion, one should not film a flourish on a video until they've got it absolutely down, meaning no mess ups or anything. That's why i'm still gonna wait a while till i make my first video (i'm 6 months into flourishing. But thats just my opinion...

May 18, 2008
Darn good! Your sybils are excellent. The only things I would like to point out are...

1: Editing. While not imperitive for a flourishing video, it does make it more entertaining.

2: You flashed on both color changes.

3: Just keep it up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results