First Gig

Aug 31, 2007
This will be my first gig since I took a hiatus in magic . It's been awhile since I've had a gig two years infact. I'm very nervious and it honestly feels like my first time performing infront of lots of people . I'm very rusty but have been practicing all month.

I'm heading to the gig as we speak, wish me luck and I will let everyone know how it all went !

Your magical vibes are much appreciated ✌️

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Aug 31, 2007
Everything went very well the guests seemed very thrilled. If a magician were to watch my effects he would say I was a little rusty but other than that I never messed up on anything ..

It was a hall party with around 30 people each family had their own table. So it was a lot like a restaurant type of feel with me doing walk around table magic . I mainly did impromptu effects using items On their table, napkins , straws, forks , I did a few card effects jay sankeys back in time, ambitious card, out of this world.

It was a good gig I'm confident now in myself to keep on riding that bicycle !!

One lady said the most flattering comment to me. She said I was better than David Copperfield and she's seen him in Las Vegas!

Very flattered although I know I'm far from Davids ability it really gave me the confidence to keep going.
I've landed a few more gigs from this one so it's a wonderful start

JPS

Dec 21, 2016
Yeah, people tend to make those comparisons because its such a different feeling to have a "Street" magician opposed to a "Stage" magician performing directly too you. If you want to really blow them away i always suggest bringing a few loops to restaurants, the lighting conditions makes them absolutely invisible and they're dead simple. Animating objects ALWAYS blows them away

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results