First XCM Instructions

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
I've been thinking about how to best add XCM to my magic, and the obvious first step is "learn some". So I'm in the market for a good first lesson set in XCM.

The three contenders, from what I've seen, are Dan and Dave's Trilogy, The Dan and Dave System, and Ellusionist's Xtreme Beginnerz.

What I need to know is which of these three concentrates less on commonly seen and named flourishes, and more on the foundational moves that make up flourishes. I don't want to go "look, I can do a Leno!" so much as I want to do something unique to me personally.

Sep 1, 2007
Without a doubt XB. I has a wide variety of fundamental moves and it's easy. This is the kind of stuff that goes well with magic. But I wouldn't say it's by Ellusionist, it's really by De'vo and Jerry. These are the things "XCM" or Cardistry is based on.

I have all 3, and that's the best one for your purposes.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Well, first of all, it's not Ellusionist's X3m Beginners, its De'Vo's ;)
I own, all three and i would recomend x3m beginners cause its for beginers, trilogy and system are more advanced, and they are puse flourishes, from x3m beginners you can accualy build something that will be yours (excuse my english)... That is my oppinion.

Hope i helped

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Start With XB!

I made the mistake of getting the System first...then 2 months later getting XB because i was having so much trouble. Once I had the solid foundation from XB the System was easier!

-Brad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results