Flash Paper?

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
SO I have FitH and I don't have flash paper, and I need it. I asked at my local Wal-Mart to one of the workers and they didn't know what it is so, where can I get it? And maybe there is another name for it which I can use in stores? Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Sep 1, 2007
I've never heard of flash paper as anything but a magical supply (I can't see any other practical uses of it) so you're probably only going to get it as a magic prop online or maybe in a magic store. Let me know if you find some though because I need to get some for FitH as well. It's just so much cooler with the fire.

Sep 1, 2007
Flash paper is Flash paper, not really other names for it. Your local magic shop would be a safe bet to look for it. They may also have it at performing arts stores, as it is often used in theater. Those would be the best places to look.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
SO I have FitH and I don't have flash paper, and I need it. I asked at my local Wal-Mart to one of the workers and they didn't know what it is so, where can I get it? And maybe there is another name for it which I can use in stores? Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Are you flipping serious? Flash paper. Wal-mart. What the he11. Who would go to walmart, ask if they had flash paper? A 13 year old who has Fith. Flash paper is sold at magic dealers. Penguin is a good place to get it.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
okay eveyone calm down everyone doesn't need to have a go at him. penguin magic, ellusionist and most magic stores have it. i heard the fith can be performed without flash paper

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Are you flipping serious? Flash paper. Wal-mart. What the he11. Who would go to walmart, ask if they had flash paper? A 13 year old who has Fith. Flash paper is sold at magic dealers. Penguin is a good place to get it.

I didn't know that it was magic related, I thought it was something in use in everyday life.

Edit:I went to penguin and saw the flash paper, but also saw the flahs pads they are cheaper, I think it's because there is ;ess of them but is there any difference and what should I get?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results