Flash Utility Device?

Mar 3, 2018
I’m looking for utility device that I saw a while back. It’s a device that generates a quick very bright flash of light from your hands.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
There are quite a few different devices that can produce this effect on the market. Probably the most-known is called a "flint flasher", and are used in combination with some flash combustibles (usually paper or cotton). They tend to run less than $20.

There are also electronic flash guns (double or single barrel) for around $50 that "shoot" the flash away from your hands in the direction that you're pointing.

There are even reel-type ignitors, like Alan Wong's "Ball of Fire".

Mar 3, 2018
There are quite a few different devices that can produce this effect on the market. Probably the most-known is called a "flint flasher", and are used in combination with some flash combustibles (usually paper or cotton). They tend to run less than $20.

There are also electronic flash guns (double or single barrel) for around $50 that "shoot" the flash away from your hands in the direction that you're pointing.

There are even reel-type ignitors, like Alan Wong's "Ball of Fire".
Thanks for all the suggestions. But what I'm looking for is more of a bright electronic flash of light, not anything flash paper related.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results