Flawless

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
can this be used as a normal control?

Well... No. Sort of.

I will say yes, because the move has been in print before in a very different context.

As is, you will not be able to use it in a normal, everyday circumstance, as a control, as you might with say, a Classic Pass. I can't say more as it would expose the mechanics.

However, if you think about it, in a certain, specific context, with the correct justification and a specific set of circumstances, you could use it in lieu of a certain type of control. Again, I can't say more, but you would understand if you had it (or at least, I could explain the mechanics if you had it, and you wold be able to see how it could be used as such).

However, this would be unlikely and in a highly restricted circumstance, so the bottom line answer is "depends on your circumstance, but based on the way you've asked your question, no".

Ch17772, Conspiracy52, and anyone else who stumbles upon this thread, please be aware that there is currently another thread going on in Product Questions regarding the origins of this sleight. I and others believe that the sleight is not credited correctly/potentially unoriginal, and some debate is occurring. We are still waiting on T11's official response.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results