Flink Flop

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Has anyone gotten Flink Flop by Dan Hauss on papercrane? I've seen it done and its really good. I am thinking of getting it cuz I am going to puerto rico this weekend. Just wanna hear some thoughts on it.

Apr 22, 2009
Dude this one does look pretty cool. I like it. And the gimmick (I mean it has to be one) will be practical to use if it's always on your flip flop. I don't know man, I don't have it. But I definitely want to get it.

May 18, 2008
Dang, that is a GREAT, GREAT effect. I am SO buying it.

The only thing I can not stand is Dan Hauss presentational style. Nothing against him, but if I hear, "If I hold them like this... does it look like they are linked...?" again I will explode. :p

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Dang, that is a GREAT, GREAT effect. I am SO buying it.

The only thing I can not stand is Dan Hauss presentational style. Nothing against him, but if I hear, "If I hold them like this... does it look like they are linked...?" again I will explode. :p

haha, He's actually getting pretty good at presentation lately. He has been performing at the Trickzone in Philadelphia and every show he seems to improve a lot. Im guessing he focused on creating in the beginning of his career.

Nov 8, 2007
I bought this and watched it last night and love it. I was actually thinking about a way to create this exact effect about two weeks ago but couldn't come up with a method I liked. Apparently Dan Hauss had already figured out the perfect method over two years ago before me. So, congrates, Mr. Hauss. Awesome effect. Can't wait to start performing this this summer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results