Floatingtables.com--does anybody know about this?

Sep 23, 2012
I wanted to know if anybody knows about the website http://floatingtables.com/. They claim to be "sturdier than the competition" then there is a link to Losander's website. The tables are 100 dollars cheaper than Losander's base model and come in different styes with no additional charge. They also claim that the floating table effect has been around for over 200 years and that Losander is not the true creator, making it okay for them to produce these. Naturally I am curious. Does anybody have any info about this? I know that purchasing one of these might as well be as good as a Chinese copy, with little to no customer service. Again, I am just curious.
Thanks

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I really feel like Losander's is the only place to go. He is more respected and well known then all of the others and he has had a history of copy cats with similar claims. I really haven't heard about this other site though.

Jun 13, 2013
Yeah and Losander has a pretty awesome upgrade return, if you want a better table you can return your old one for its full value and put it towards the next model. Since the price difference isn't, to me, amazing. Losander is the way to go. As Josh said, the only place to go

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I have a buddy who purchased a rip off, I'm not sure where he got it. I should ask him and see what his reasons were.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results