Flourish DVDs other than D&D?

Oct 6, 2007
I like dan and daves style and I was curious as to if there are any other similar dvds with dan and dave style flourishes Im not exactly a fan of daniel garcia or devo so what does that leave me with? I was thinking how sweet it would be if the virts would make a florusih dvd...

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I like dan and daves style and I was curious as to if there are any other similar dvds with dan and dave style flourishes Im not exactly a fan of daniel garcia or devo so what does that leave me with? I was thinking how sweet it would be if the virts would make a florusih dvd...

I believe that Daniel Madison has one called "Lethal". I've PMed Chris Kenner and Wayne Houchin asking if it would ever be possible to see the DVD here at Theory11.

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
The Trilogy
The System (which includes pasteboard animations, an older video)
Lethal
Showoff I and II with Brian Tudor
Generation X and its remake Generation eXtreme
Extreme cuts with Keone
Cradle To Grave
Extreme Beginers
C4: Cap cuts and Recapped

The bible, or Encyclopedia of Playing card flrouishes, is a great book for any kind of flourish.

There was ownage explained by Chris, dunno if he still sells some or if any copies still circulate.

Sep 3, 2007
London
When will it be released? (lethal)

It has, or to be correct, was released quite a while ago. But as someone said above Daniel Madison stopped the production of the DVD. So either download it from his site or try and find someone willing to sell their copy.

Sep 1, 2007
check out "four posts above yours" by Fiddling Steve

also I just realized that the OP said this:

"Im not exactly a fan of daniel garcia or devo"

I just want to go on the record and say I'm also not exactly a fan of daniel garcia's flourishing DVDs. :confused:

Sep 1, 2007
the best freaking DVDs out right now, are the ones that nobody has even mentioned...

Flourishman Companion DVDs 1, 2, and 3.... available at www.flourishman.com

these DVDs have more manipulation than any other DVD hands-down. but there isn't really teaching, you need to own the encyclopedia too if you want to learn. but really you could just buy a DVD and just watch it for fun, I do !

Aug 31, 2007
the best freaking DVDs out right now, are the ones that nobody has even mentioned...

Flourishman Companion DVDs 1, 2, and 3.... available at www.flourishman.com

these DVDs have more manipulation than any other DVD hands-down. but there isn't really teaching, you need to own the encyclopedia too if you want to learn. but really you could just buy a DVD and just watch it for fun, I do !

I mentioned the encyclopedia.. but I'm going to guess this kid wants to learn to do them more than spend the same amount of money to watch someone do some... not at that point, better to learn.

And they aren't the best freaking DVDs out right now.. last time I checked the system was still published :)

Sep 1, 2007
true that, and it's FREE! :D

fiddlingsteve i'm surprised you really think the system is the best flourishing DVD??? ... i even think the "flourishes" disc of the trilogy is better than the system... but to each his own I suppose!

Aug 31, 2007
whooaaaa, no a freaking chance. The system may not seem as amazing as it reallly is to you, because you came into the community when that had already been around. But when that thing came out, it was revolutionary. There's also a reason almost every flourishing video you see has some of those cuts. The system is the most influential, most innovative and "best" dvd of card cuts ever produced. The flourishes CD of the trilogy had a few cool things, but most of them connected back to the system, pandora with T.C.S wahtaver that is and jackson five with Madonna 3.. etc etc etc

There's not doubt.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results