Flourishing Video

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
The Pandora was good, however your M3 needs work. Your Pandora is good for one reason, something your other don't have, practice. You need to find a few cuts you like and get those down, just like magic. A few nicely executed cuts is much better than a ton of rough and incomplete cuts. I have been doing cardistry for...(I'm actually thinking at the moment) Ok, I don't know however it's not long if I would have to guess maybe some 5 months, not for sure though. I've only recently gone a day with only doing cardistry no magic So in the last few weeks/ month I've really been practicing before it would be just a cut here and there. THE POINT IS.. that I only know M2, M3, (M=Molecule, by the way) Madonna 2, first two phases of jackson 5 and the leno cut, (since I only have The system at the moment) preqel, and B4 by Andrei jikh. I have practiced M2 and M3 so much I can do them very well even with that weakness you feel when you wake up. (and that's saying something for me). It may seem like a lot more than a few but I've actually been working on all of these, and only these for about a month. I plan to make a video, my first one at that in a week or two when I have them down. Sorry for the long post I don't really have anyone to share my cardistry thoughts with, my brother just kind of spaces out and doesn't really understand, lol. Hopefully this helps in some way.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Infected: Yeah, my Werm sucked in this video. It's usually better, but I was about ready to pass out, I was so tired... lol.

Goth: My M3 has been fixed. Check my newest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnpSXiNgS8

Thanks for the feedback!

-Casey

No, I don't think it has. You need to work on it for at least another month before you get the smoothness that is required of m3. Try practicing Crabshack all by itself.

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
Alright. Thanks!

It's gotten better though, so keep it up. It was the only flourish I would do for about a week, that might be an exaggeration but either way, I worked on it a lot. So I think I have that, M2, and Madonna 2 about done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results