Flourishing

Sep 24, 2008
Bavaria, Germany
not baaaaad. would give it a 3/5.

Watch the Pandora Explanation and Performance again und you WILL clearly see that many things about your pandora are not correct ;)
And try to do the crabshak version of Dave and not the one from dan..looks a little better in my opinion and not so lazy ;)

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
not baaaaad. would give it a 3/5.

Watch the Pandora Explanation and Performance again und you WILL clearly see that many things about your pandora are not correct ;)
And try to do the crabshak version of Dave and not the one from dan..looks a little better in my opinion and not so lazy ;)

i saw the explanation many many times but nothing so if you tell me where exactly will be great :)

what do you mean crabshack if its something special in vault i can't have it cuz i bought the trilogy from someone but not buck

Sep 24, 2008
Bavaria, Germany
The Crabshak basicly is the 2nd Part of the Pandora. After the single card flourish and before the Molecule 3 Closer (all around Closer of Pandora)

Well...if you tell me that you watch the explanation of pandora carefully many many times...but you still are not able to see what differences exist between the performance of dave and yours.......then you have a huge problem ;)

Well first of all you do grip the first single card the right way BUT...the replacement of it seems kind of not right (watch the original performance and compare it with yours)...seems like your not comfortable with it...

Next thing is that your tornado packet just ...hangs there....especially during the Display Part of Pandora....you are not really opening the display up right...not a single movement on the tornado packet...the tornado itself is right after that.

When you are stripping out the single card after the tornado....try to extend everything a little more to display the face of this single card for a split second....in your performance you are just peeling it off half the way through..showing a back of a card which also makes that strip off kinda senseless.

Next...get a little more comfortable with the overall movements of the WHOLE sequence. After the single card strip off mentioned above...the simple pivoting action looks HUGE...a little toooo huge. Can´t really describe it the way I mean it..

Crabshak is alright ....but as i said before you are using the method of Dan and not Dave (the one taught on the trilogy).....but that is a matter of taste.

The Molecule 3 ....hmm....a little tip of mine...after you´ve twisted that uper packet between your middle finger and thumb so it ends face up ...do not pull it away sideways from the other two packets...that kind of breaks the whole cut. strip it out backwards towards your self and start to twirl as soon as its out.

Pandora is a daaaaamn hard cut to make look good....Im practising it since December 2007 and there are still things I´m not satisfied with...

don´t really know what to say

Sep 20, 2008
its meant to look Vertical (as in you can see it extend like a Jack in the box... i think thats why its called pandora... pandora's box? ahh im talking crap)

you're doing it as if its meant to look diagonal. otherwise everything else has been mentioned before =]

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
these are the flourishes that i started t learn in mid summer about pandora SH!T if i perfected this move i'll rip my deck off its THE ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS

about me vs dan i know the difference but i dont know :p what i mean is i know there is something wrong but that is it

thank you CrayC you your helpfull reply

so the other moves were fine right ? lethal and marry jane

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results