Fly Ressurection

Jan 30, 2009
kent
I know how to do this i know this is a weird question its raining a bit because i live in the uk and i need a fly for this trick so where or how can i attract one i live in the uk.

Thanks for the help.

Sep 16, 2008
Its a pretty weird question, would like to see the responses. Personally use some fly paper or cultivate your own breed !

Jan 30, 2009
kent
other insects instead of a fly

What other insects can be ressurected like a fly that david blaine uses because i can find other insects but flies are hard to find.

Sep 3, 2007
You might look into some fishing websites, flyfishing etc. In the region you are in, are you saying there aren't many flies? Interesting stuff.

Sep 3, 2007
A very good one is the lady bug, and Paul Harris has an effect just for that. As far as I've heard (don't own it) you can order them online and keep them in your fridge. You aren't really resurrecting but changing a drop of blood into the insect. I think it is even better idea wise.

Sep 3, 2007
http://www.thebeneficialinsectco.com/products.htm

Here you go - 18000 ladybugs for 45 $ :)

Ladybug is a really great effect. I don't own it, but I'm planning on buying it very soon. It looks so awesome.

I don't own it as said, but I was thinking about it recently. Some of Sean Fields stuff could be used to reconstruct the same effect given a Ladybug. But then, 18,000 ladybugs + the cost of the effect (not sure) probably comes with a specialty knife (I've heard).

I own ladybug and I have to say that I'm fairly apparhetic to it. For starters it requires you to keep and maintain another living organism for the effect, though on the plus side ladybugs are fairly low maintenance.

The effect while stunning, isn't good for large audiences do to non visability. Which is a shame since this can be a reputation maker.

The effect comes with a few other suggestions for diffrant endings but I feel that they are weak compairedto the main effect.

The only reason why this effect isn't popular with me is the low visability of it. Otherwise, great trick.

Sep 16, 2008
Since we are on the topic there was a similar effect in one of THEM episodes, in which the magician after drinking coffee spitted hundreds of insects from him mouth! any suggestions on where can I learn this

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results