The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Fontaine or Scarlet Utility?

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
I am about to get Scarlet but I of course have Fontaine. And at first I thought it was a little hard but it was my first ever trick i bought. And it has a ton of applications. But Scarlet looks like it does too. Get both :D

Aug 18, 2013
I have a much greater favor to Mr. Mueller's Fontaine, The Scarlet Utility is just to hurried in appearance for my tastes.

-Qlancy

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
I don't have any info about Scarlet Utility, but Fontaine is a great move that is easy to master, has lots of applications, and has a nice unhurried performance, and a not so awkward handling

c.t

Apr 17, 2013
Australia
I don't have any info about Scarlet Utility, but Fontaine is a great move that is easy to master, has lots of applications, and has a nice unhurried performance, and a not so awkward handling
Im trying to work out if that was sarcasm or not... cos if it wasnt, then you have a very warped perspective of easy to master, or your card handling ability is that of the devil.

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
It only took about an hour or two of practice, I do have weird fingers though, so it may not be as easy as it was for me to master for you. I was referring mostly to the move, the routines take a bit more time to perfect, about a week or so(for me). I don't know how long it takes for you, but if you have marbles, this sleight is easy in comparison.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results