Forcey.

Oct 8, 2011
Hi

Are you guys interested in learning my method for a force deck? Here's the description of the effect:

Magician hands a deck of card to a spectator. Then a victim is asked to peek at a card and remember it. Then you perform 'oh I can't find your card routine ' and ask her to spread through a deck of cards and see if their card is there. It's gone and it's in your (even theirs) pocket now.

It's just one possible effect with this. You can do more direct for example: They peek. You tell them to spread cards and find where their card is. They find out it's gone and you reveal it wherever you want.

examinable
100% accurancy
No palming
Deck is very easy to prepare
you can even use it to perform your ACR etc.
YOU NEVER ASK THEM WHAT THEIR CARD IS. NO FISHING. AFTER PEEK YOUR INSTANTLY ABLE TO TELL THEM WHAT CARD THEY PEEKED AT

Demo soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 8, 2011
As I said it's a trick deck HOWEVER you can perform most of card tricks with it! Like ACR or triumph and jump into a Forcey anytime.
Deck is fully examinable. If you'd rather start with a normal deck - no problem - I teach how to bring a tricky thing into play. I don't think it's necessary because you don't touch a deck when their selection vanishes in any form.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results