Forgetting where your coins are? Heres some help :)

Jan 19, 2009
ok, so my mum was yelling at me about how i never remember where i put things and how i am always loosing things after putting them in certain places then forgetting where i put them so i needed a rant so i used this to my advantage and made this highly weird coin video i would appreciate some feedback these are some basic slights that i thought of using a couple of house ago :)

[video=youtube;euFPpewy3g4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euFPpewy3g4[/video]

i know this video is very confusing coz i was annoyed and generally in a weird mood so here is what i mean

'when you think you know where something is, then you go to find it and it isnt there... it has technically vanished'

p.s i was probably slightly thinking on the weird side as having just read a chapter of 'hitchhikers guide to the galaxy' which is an insanely smart but stupidly stupid book :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
First off, you're very funny, ha. The routine is obviously confusing, but you know that already. I'm not sure it would play for spectators but I found it very entertaining. Your reaction to the third coin appearing is brilliant.

Jan 19, 2009
haha thanks i don't try ;)... yeh i would never use this patter for laymen, i have another version for spectators :) i was just trying a new technique to produce the second coin as if from no-where :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results