forth dimensional (annemann)

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
From the start, you're taking too long emphasizing the issue of thinking about a question. Just jump in and tell each participant what to think of.

If you like this routine then you'll want to pick up the Bob Cassidy manuscript on 4DT in that his handling is probably the cleanest and the best. I happen to love the routine and have about 3 primary ways of handling it, the Cassidy handling being the one I use the most because it is high energy and moves fast but not overly quick. The drawback is that it has been designed to work with a larger group e.g. you can use the Annemann approach for smaller groups.

Whenever you find a routine that you like, such as this, learn all you can from the various contributors out there. Ask about resources and once you've made your actual studies, develop you own handling.

You did ok, you just need to tighten it up.

Hey Craig, thank you , Ok so next time should i just get like an idea, of what I'd ask people to think about? As you saw, in the performance, they had trouble with thinking of questions to ask me, should I just script a little more, like "you think of your pin number, you, a name and you a word?"

Could you mention other sources if possible? I usually (80 % of the time) perform close up, in stores, shops and parties. Thank you again, this is the type of criticism I need. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you again :)

I've seen Richard Osterlind do this on one of his older videos, that's kinda where I saw this in performance. There's another question I have , could I pm you or something?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results