Forum suggestions

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
We need to have something like a clean-up thread, where people can say "I think that ____ topic is getting too off topic, someone should get clean it up."

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Are you talking about me?

No.
But there are several tiems when topics get off-topic, let's say we're talking about Fruits and then suddenly everyone started talked about how great Chris Kenner is, we should have a forum or something that someone can go to and say "Hey, this topic is getting off-topic, here's a link to the board:"
I know I'm not explaining it clearly, but hopefully you get my drift.

We need to have something like a clean-up thread, where people can say "I think that ____ topic is getting too off topic, someone should get clean it up."

You're looking for a LFAMT. Looking for a Mod Thread.

Also. I think the forums we have are good enough. I think any more would divide the forum too much. The point of T11 is unity, so lets unify!!

Sep 1, 2007
An off topic forum is a good idea. A "great debates" forum would be an interesting addition - something like cerca, but open all the time. Moderated to keep debates well thought out and meaningful.

I still like the idea of a "virtual session" forum, where we could brainstorm on methods, creativity and the like. Access would have to be limited somehow - perhaps by uploading an original effect you could gain access.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results