Four Days and Four Hours

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Hey young world. I was NOT going to advertise this because that this is not. But I believe that there is strength in numbers. Four days and four hours obviously is equal to 100 hours and that is what this about. I will be fasting for 100 hours for mental, physical, and spiritual strength for my wife. From the six years that we have been together I have not seen ANYONE in and out of the hospital as many times as her. For the past three straight months she has been severely vomiting everyday, not been able to walk or lift anything. Not even our son or daughter. And basically when I was growing up it was in a house of very strong faith. And if anyone we knew was suffering from anything( finances, physical problems,etc.) we would fast for them. I don't think I have to explain reasoning for or definition of a fast but that is what we did. And intern things turned out for the better. My wife underwent successful gull bladder removal surgery(after months of searching the cause of her illness) a few days ago and that's when I started. At 7 pm Thursday night I began and I will complete this task 11 pm Monday night. 100 hours without food.(liquids only:water,tea and broth) I'm doing this(something that I believe) so she'll have a successful recovery and be better than ever. I'm also doing this so can relate to what she's going through: instead getting frustrated because I have to stay home and do everything for everyone in the house. I hope to have the support of the Theory11 family. Keep me in your thought and prayers(if you do) because Magic has been my only distraction. So if anybody has any of their own vids or any sites I can check please inform me. I am now on the 50th hour(mid cycle) Actually I been coming up with an effect called Omniscient it's variation and mutiple application to Nick Langham's Ascend where the spectators controls the deck the Whole time! As always thank you and remember to always keep them wondering

Klif Da'rrell

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
D

Deleted member 2755

Best wishes to you, your wife, and the rest of your family. I don't have any videos to show you though.:p Glad things are going better for you guys though.

-Doug

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I appreciate a lot what you're doing, my highest respect to you mate. I can (though not for your extraordinary length of time) associate with the continued illness of a loved one. I wish for the best and I hope all goes well.

Klif, stay strong, you're doing an important and wonderful job, especially for your wife, and you're very much helpful and needed.

There's a link to my YouTube account in my signature below, if that helps.

Again, all the best.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results