Four digit force.

May 19, 2010
Does anyone know of a good way to force a four digit number or any resources? I've scoured through all of the apocalypse volumes and can't seem to find anything that suits my needs. Thanks in advance.

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
All I can think of is forcing any digit number onto a calculator. Is that what your looking for?

May 7, 2009
Not sure how but Jay Sankey forces the number 1089 some how. I think its either in his best mentalism dvd or one of those. hope this helps

Nov 19, 2010
I've actually read a book a long time ago that forces that number I don't remember it exactly but I think it was like getting a 3 digit number flipping it n some other math

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
You have a couple of options the 1089 force is a classic and found in many sources.

Osterlind has a very clever calculator force using nothing but a normal scientific calculator.

Add a No. pads are probably the best method.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
RDChopper just send a PM if you want. It has been around for ever

I would recommend looking at 202 methods of forcing. It is free almost everywhere and is a great resource.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Any Add a Number Pad or Calculator will get you and I'm certain that anyone that's actually read and studied Corinda & Annemann already knows at least a couple of methods for doing this (funny thing books, people buy them and look at them for a day and then forget how to open them back up again in order to RESEARCH things and answer questions they already have the answers to . . . not pointing fingers as the original poster, just a general observation).

You can likewise go to OUTLAW Magic and get a copy of Bill Cushman's THE FOURCE.... it's an awesome twist on an old idea that many of us fell in love with a few years back. I actually use it in a couple of different routine these days, primarilly in my Bell, Book & Candle Seance.

May 19, 2010
Thanks for all of the replies. I'll definitely look into some of those sources. Thanks again.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results