Four of a Kind Battle

Sep 6, 2010
The best trick involving four of a kind. It doesn't matter if its a change, production, vanish, collecters, ect....
Anything with four of a kind is fine. Anyone up for the challenge?

-Ben

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
You're from Romania huh? That's interesting, one of my newer friends is a lovely girl from Romania. Anyway. I liked your vid. As the guy above me said, the ending was nice, and very well done. The first few phases though weren't as solid as that one - you fumbled a fair bit, especially in the first one, and your cameraman didn't help actually.

I watched this video about two hours ago, and am only now commenting on it. I can't remember what the second and third phases were - except that the second phase was unclear to me. For me, that says something about the trick - some parts were better than others, but all in all a decent effort.

Sep 6, 2010
I will try to get my video made by today or tomorrow. Sorry for that wait, I have been VERY busy.

May 23, 2009
romania
I don't think that i can explain it but i will try:) :
After i found the first A i told the girl that the second A will be found only with one hand:) but not with my left one instead i will find it with my right:) (she didn't saw the move)...

Jul 18, 2010
I should have mine up tonight. If not it'll be tomorrow. Not all that hard and I may have flashed a bit but hey, its just a battle. I think the cleverness of it overrides the imperfect (whose isn't?) Pass.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Oh how modest of you. Haha.

I wasn't referring to me. I can't pass for sh*t. But I don't need to, I'm not a card magician. I do use certain passes, but only when necessary, and I pick the best pass for the situation. I just don't like laziness. If you can't pass, then don't, that's fine. (Note: "You" is meant in a general sense here, not referring specifically to you) I can't. But if you're going to use one, then at least do it well - put some effort into it and take pride in your work. We all have amazing potential, something special up our sleeve (and it's not an extra Ace). I liked the video. I mean, I think you know what you need to work on, really. But I do think you need a different lift. That's the movement most commonly used by magic uncles and very young children worldwide, and you obviously have the skill to be better than that.

Jul 18, 2010
Well thank you for the concerns and motivation. :D My pass is ususally considerably better then that but I just wanted to get the video up quickly. Also, in my defense I had a relatively bad camera angle. I have no tripod and had no one to hold it for me. So given those conditions I was sort of lax about the flashes. Thank you for the feedback though. It's appreciated.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
No worries, I can sympathise with camera issues. I only have a webcam myself, and besides which, reading my own mind, whilst occasionally difficult and often confusing, doesn't lend itself towards good theatre :p

Jul 18, 2010
No worries, I can sympathise with camera issues. I only have a webcam myself, and besides which, reading my own mind, whilst occasionally difficult and often confusing, doesn't lend itself towards good theatre :p

Haha. Quoted for truth. Now we just need the third guy to post his video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results