Four Queen Display

Feb 24, 2008
Hey guys this is a quick four queen display I came up with as an alternative ending to dan and dave buck's "Queens" its a great trick, I just modified the last vanish and end with this usaully, I quite like it and I hope you do too any feedback is appriciated. Apologese in advance for some flare of the cards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0fV8ydzux8

thanks theory 11

hey

sorry to say that i didnt really like it. there are so many displays out there these days that just look like a line. it resembled kevin ho's top pop a little bit too much. this was just another display for me.

sorry:confused:

CMS

Aug 31, 2007
UK
I'll just tell you the truth, it was bad, it was very slow and not visual at all but keep practicing and think more originally.

Feb 24, 2008
Hey no worries, thanks for the feedback, like I say it was just something quick I came up with :) Checked out kev hos video, I can see its sort of similar but i have not copied I assure you, I only just watched it, anyway thanks for the feedback ill consider it.

Apr 4, 2008
York, UK
I quite liked it, the slow appearance of the first queen merely makes the victim think all the others are coming slowly, which adds to the suprise when the next 3 appear at once.

Good Job

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results