Free downloads at...

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Hocus Pocus has been offerring some free downloads on their site.
One is a card effect by John Mendoza that retails for $20, the other is a nice four coin production.

I just wanted to share the information with those who wanted some fun effects. =)

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Thrall will you edit your post?
I'd like people to actually SEARCH and find information compared to having everything spoon fed to them.
Not everything should be icing on the cake...

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Thrall will you edit your post?
I'd like people to actually SEARCH and find information compared to having everything spoon fed to them.
Not everything should be icing on the cake...

Well, see, I do believe this is a community where magicians are supposed to help other magicians. If you have knowledge, it's nice to be able to pass it on. Yes, people should be able to find information themselves, but if you can help a fellow performer out, why not?

I don't want to see this board regress into every other board out there where the phrase "n00b, google is ur friend" is thrown around, and no one is willing to help. There is no spoon feeding, just passing of information one finds useful.

In short, no, I wont remove the link. If you had stated in your original post this was a quest to find out where the link is, then I would have no problem editing my post.

-ThrallMind

Reactions: bobulation213
Well, see, I do believe this is a community where magicians are supposed to help other magicians. If you have knowledge, it's nice to be able to pass it on. Yes, people should be able to find information themselves, but if you can help a fellow performer out, why not?

I don't want to see this board regress into every other board out there where the phrase "n00b, google is ur friend" is thrown around, and no one is willing to help. There is no spoon feeding, just passing of information one finds useful.

In short, no, I wont remove the link. If you had stated in your original post this was a quest to find out where the link is, then I would have no problem editing my post.

-ThrallMind

thank you!

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Difference of opinion.

This is a community, thus why I posted the information about quality, legit free magic.
"Hocus Pocus" when googled is the second website that pops up on the search. When you google "hocus pocus magic" it's the first.
If you do not have the skills to locate that store with simple googling, then how will we ever expect someone to actually do something on their own. This "instant gratification/spoon feeding" in our magic culture is something that I protest.

Anyways, I say this with sarcasm and a bit of a smile, but if someone cannot find hocus pocus by google, then I doubt they'll be able to perform the effects they're offering for free.

You're a nice guy Thrall and have helped me, but I just see it differently.

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
I know I might get flamed for this but how could you not know how to *search* for something?

If you have a theory 11 account that means that A) you have internet access B) you have email C) you have worked with user names and passwords before D) you have used probably some search feature to find this website

Seriously....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results