The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Free Magic DVDs

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
if it's to magicians I think its OK. But never reveal tricks to muggles! (non magicians, for those who arent fan of Harry Potter)

Nov 27, 2010
Searching Steerpike?

Sorry man, but this comment shows me you are clearly looking for trouble. You did not even thank the people who responded to your forum question.

Anyway, I do not think you should give away a magic DVD to a magician friend ,because he may not even be dedicated at all. Think about it, if he really wanted to learn magic he would have had a DVD. He could be one of those kids who quit magic when it is gets boring. If he really wants to learn you should give him private lessons before you give him a DVD.

I am sorry for any false judgements ,But I can only work with what you give me. Next time don't make your questions so Vague. Put some more detail so we can help you.

Jun 10, 2010
Searching Steerpike?

And what is this supposed to mean? This thread was last posted on 2 weeks ago until you bumped it up. Based on the way you've been answering Steerpike and everyone else on your "What's the best .... ?" threads, I doubt he'd go searching for old threads of yours for fun.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results