French Kiss Variation

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by ChrisJGJ, Oct 25, 2017.

1. I was looking through my closet where I keep boxes filled with decks of playing cards. I opened this really beat up box to find a special deck of cards I hadn't seen in a while. When I first started card magic I performed the same ambitious card routine over and over to different people. Sometimes I would keep their signed card at the end and over time I collected enough to have over 50+ signed cards.

As I was spreading through the deck, I found one card with a signature on it from a friend of mine who had signed it over a year ago when I performed my ACR for him. I performed this for him and his girlfriend. If you know French Kiss, you know there is a limitation that you cannot perform this for two people (such as a couple).

I hope I haven't given too much away, but you can probably see where I went with this. Anyway, thought I'd share. Don't know if this has been done before. But still.

TylerScottIllusionist likes this.
  2. If you know FAX by Loki Kross, you could do that first and then go into doing French Kiss with a couple. It's fully possible. That would actually be quite a heavy hitter routine.

TylerScottIllusionist likes this.
  3. How was the reaction? I think that's a pretty cool idea! I leave any signed cards with the spectator, since it gives them a physical memento of the moment. But great job on being creative!