Full Metal Jacket

Sep 1, 2007
It's a very good manuscript, plus there's a website you can get access to with teaching videos for some of the more tricky sleights involved, so you get both the written description and a visual.

Recommended.

Sep 3, 2007
London
Yeah like already said, and even though you've ordered it now, Full Metal Jacket is a great booklet. "Thank you LePaul" I use on a regular basis and most of the other material I have tried at least once.

Sep 3, 2007
Southern California
I know you've already ordered it, but I'll chime in and say once again, that it is EXCELLENT.

The effects in the booklet are practical, and I use them regularly.
It was a great purchase.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, the book is really cool!
I like every single effect, excluding "Lie detector"
Deffinitly "Must read"
Shodan, can you tell me about that website?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I love it.
But for me I can not really learn from books. Its probably because I really haven't been reading that much lately...
I kinda lost mine and can't find it soo... yeah that sucks.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Just because I'm curious, and I think the Lie Detedtor given is great, why don't you like it?
I personally like it.
But maybe he doesn't like the handling cause he uses another, the amounts of things you have to remember, or maybe he just didn't like the effect.

Yes, the book is mental- I would recommend it to anyone here, you wouldn't be dissapointed. Not only do you get a top quality product containing slick material that is not only beautiful to watch but incredible at the same time, you also get free video clips to help you on your way too. Since I know some people cannot easily learn from descriptions, the latter will definitely be a big plus to them - all you have to do is email Syd on the matter.

Me like!

Jordan

Erik

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Sweden
www.virtualerik.com
It's a brilliant booklet, and it contains top notch material. My favorites include "Thank you LePaul" and "A logical lesson". Both of which I use frequently.

I love "Lie Detector", and I think it's very clever. The only reason why I don't use it, is because the spelling doesn't work in Swedish.

-Erik

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results