Function 9 by Calen Morelli

nremtb

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2010
Function 9 by: Calen Morelli

Instant Download

This is a collection of nine effects by Calen Morelli. It is available in Instant Download and 2 dvd set. The effects are devious hard hitting audience tested practical magic using anythign from a pen to chewing gum to rubber bands to a deck of cards. Each effect is well taught by Claen with nothing less than perfection. Everytime you watch he makes sure that you understand what it is that is suppose to be happening and how it is done. Run time is approx. 3 hours.

Here is what you get:

VGH(a) and (b) - (a) A selected card visually jumps from the deck to your hands, ending in between the spectators hands!
(b) An in hands and extremely visual version of Paul Harris' grasshopper effect.

PEN IN BOTTLE - A pen visually jumps inside a full bottle of water. Im pretty sure this is an upgrade from Calens Pen-E-Trate effect.

TRANSPORT - You hold your cell phone and the spectator holds theirs. You pplace your cell phone in the spectators open palm. You take their phone and wrap a rubber band around it. With the blink of an eye the rubber band vanishes from around their cell phoen in your hand and shows up on your cell phone in the spectators open palm. The phoen has never left their site of hand.

(bonus) - A borrowed ring instantly links onto a few rubber bands worn on your wrist then it melts off just as impossibly.

SUSPENDED - You hang one band on another. Then in an instant half of the supporting band vanishes for just a moment leaving the band hanging in the air! Pure visual goodness!

LOADED(1.0) - If you perform card under box, you will love this powerful routine!

LOADED(2.0) - A card to hat with a kicker ending that will blow your audience away!

FRICTION - An insanely visual rubber band thru bill routine! Impromptu and easy to learn.

SUGAR FREE - A piece of gum visually jumps from the pack to your mouth, instantly!

TRANSIT - An ordinary rubber band is wrapped around your finger and visually jumps from finger to finger. Calen is back with two new handling on this super visual effect. And you will want to use them both.

Overall - 9.5/10

The only reason it is not a 10 is becaus enothing is perfect. This is the closest I have seen in some time. Calen is a genius and these effects will be a definate addition to your street magic routine. Well worth the buy, go get it now.

Mar 18, 2009
Not a very in depth review, but i agree with you. Calen is amazing, and all of these routines are 100% practical.

Jun 10, 2010
This wasn't a review - It was two sentences assuming it was perfect teaching as well as a copy and paste off of Papercrane about all the effect details.

Dec 2, 2010
can you go into more detail??(as mentioned above)
rate...
even papercrane gives me more info about the tricks

nremtb

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2010
Sorry if the review isnt up to par. I did cut and paste the explination of the tricks from Paper Crane and added my thoughts. As stated they are all great effects. If there is a certain effect you would like to know about please feel free to ask. I will go in depth as possible without revealing the trick.

Jan 16, 2008
Can someone provide a more in-depth review of each individual effect? This collection looks like it contains quite a few gems, but the price tag's not cheap either. Thanks.

nremtb

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2010
I will do an in depth review this week. Again sorry for the vague review, usually I write very good ones. I will review each effect for ease, teaching, gimmick construction, handling, etc. I will post it in this same thread so keep your eyes peeled....As for the price it is definately worth it.

Dec 1, 2010
Just a question. When are you planning to post the review. I am planning to buy f(9) and want to know the details.

Dec 23, 2010
Hey Calen sorry to interept you but im a big fan who has a question. I orderd Function 9 Wednesy day night and i live in the long island area. I havent recieved any shipping info or that my order has been shipped. i ordered the Dvd and got sent order confirmation and your trick with Alan Rorrison. Everything i entered was correct but havent recieved it yet. Do you have any idea why?

Nov 9, 2010
Hey Calen sorry to interept you but im a big fan who has a question. I orderd Function 9 Wednesy day night and i live in the long island area. I havent recieved any shipping info or that my order has been shipped. i ordered the Dvd and got sent order confirmation and your trick with Alan Rorrison. Everything i entered was correct but havent recieved it yet. Do you have any idea why?

Contact the t11 support about this, they might be able to answer. Calen isn't part of the theory11 crew so he probably won't have much insight regarding your order.

http://www.theory11.com/contact.php

Nov 9, 2010
Thank you for helping Marcus but Function 9 is PaperCrane not T11. On their website he is one of their magicians.

Well, if you've ordered it through PaperCrane I'd say the best choice would then be to contact their support. That will probably get you an answer the fastest since it's their job to answer questions from customers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results