Funny Experience

Jun 3, 2008
Funny Experience In magic

Well this was a quite a while back and I was walking on a pathway with2 friend, I had previously shown him a couple of tricks, anyhow, I was walking with him, and him brought up the subject of Magic, and he joked and said "Okay, I am going to close my eyes then count to 3, and when I open my eyes, you will disappear". So he proceeded to close his eyes and counted out aloud, I then stopped walking and stood behind him and start to sort od crouch and walk silently at the same time. When he opened his eyes he didn't expect me to actually disappear, and for about 3 minutes he was freaking out and saying "What the heck!!! Where did he go!!", the other guy didn't dare look behind so he couldn't give away I was behind him, since it was so funny. Then I appeared right beside him he felt extremely embarrased.

Nick

Oct 17, 2007
SG
Brilliant effect!! Make a DVD and sell it to magicians. I can so see it.

----

Since time immemorial, magicians have been searching for the ultimate self vanish. But regardless of how clever the method, the magical moment, the vanish itself was always obscured by a large box.

Until now.

From the mind of Nick Mok comes a revolution in the self vanish. No gimmicks, totally impromptu. Vanish yourself, anytime anywhere.

Imagine getting a spectator to concentrate. As they close their eyes, they see you, RIGHT UP TO THE LAST MOMENT. They hear your voice begin to trail off. They open their eyes and SEE NOTHING. The magician has vanished into thin air. They freak out.

This is VAPOR

Hear what others are saying:

"Fantastic trick! I might just use it in my next TV special!" - Bavid Dlaine
"... takes mentalism to the next step!" - Max Raven, award winning magician
"An impromptu, gaffless way to do something that normally needs camera tricks to execute! What more could I ask for!" -Chris Angel

Get the DVD now for a one time special price of just $50 from ellusionist today! Order within the week and get the free trick "Amputation" - visually remove your left thumb in front of their very eyes!

Hurry before the offer disappears!

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
matt you are probably the best poster here :D I am still laughing while I am typing this! That was pro, the whole thing.

Anyways, yeah, that awesome man. Sometimes the best "effects" are totally random like that, and they totally work in your favor to make you look like a miracle worker.

Jan 11, 2008
New york
Thats so funny.

If i open my refrigerator the door blocks the path to the back of the house,so for me i open the door and then quickly walk out the back of the house as the refrigerator door closes slowly by its self. i get my best reaction from that. Oh yea i walk around the house and back to the front door. sometimes i just go to a friends house. from what i hear latter ,they always check inside the refrigerator for some reason.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results