Fusion Bands: Linking Rubberbands

Oct 10, 2007
Thanks for the comments!

Yes, it does require some form of gimmick. The method is very different from the usual linking bands. Those familiar with Daniel Garcia's Rubbermade or Nabil Murday's Link! will be able to see that I'm not using the same method in the my Fusion Bands. My method has no clothing restriction, and works in all angles and lighting conditions.

For most linking rubberbands effect out there, the rubberbands were linked for a short while and the magicians have to unlink the rubberbands. The audience will feel that they just witnessed a good illusion.

Fusion Bands on the other hand allows you to hand them the permanently linked rubberbands to keep as a souvenir. This is when the illusion becomes reality.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
While your handling is smooth and different,SLR has been out for a while.

I really like the first, visual phase of the routine, it looks beautiful. Good luck with this, as you've got me fooled on the first part.

Oct 10, 2007
I created this routine in year 2006, about the same time i released my first effect on DVD. I planned to release it back in year 2008, but in the end it was being delayed as the supplier had problems manufacturing the rubberbands.

I posted about this effect in Oct 2008 in my local magic forum. I believe that is before SLR was released.
http://forums.singaporemagiccircle.com/index.php?showtopic=10074&st=0

Glad you guys like the visual link. The first part of the routine is the visual and magical part, and the second part of it is more like a convincer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results