Fusion?

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
does anyone knows where can i legaly download "fusion" by Sean Fieds, cause he doesn't have a site anymore,i asked him through facebook but his answer surprise me !

Oct 13, 2008
he told me to find it on a torrent but i told him that i dont do illegal download

IN YO FACE!

Seriously, though, it's quite ironic when the creator just gives up and then he can only find it on a torrent or something. Oh well, such is the nature of life.

Apr 7, 2011
the underground.
I've done research and have downloaded (legally that is) videos from Sean Fields and in a few of his DLs he says he doesn't mind when you share the videos with a few friends or post it up online, but I think he sees this whole piracy issue from a different perspective. He's one of my favorite creators, too - I used to have Fusion, but my computer crashed at one point and only remember half the effect from memory.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
I've done research and have downloaded (legally that is) videos from Sean Fields and in a few of his DLs he says he doesn't mind when you share the videos with a few friends or post it up online, but I think he sees this whole piracy issue from a different perspective. He's one of my favorite creators, too - I used to have Fusion, but my computer crashed at one point and only remember half the effect from memory.

can you tell me, please, where you download fusion ?
thanks

Apr 7, 2011
the underground.
can you tell me, please, where you download fusion ?
thanks

Well, it was quite a time ago, when it was still on the market... a friend of mine showed me the effect, and that's what sparked my interest in magic. Sorry if I couldn't have been of help, but I hope you understand! :) Good luck with Fusion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results