Gaff Card Ideas

Nov 11, 2009
If anyone has an idea for a gaff card that they've all wanted to see than post it here
I'm designing a gaff deck and need some ideas
plus I would love to see what you guys have to say

I liked the zipper idea ever since I saw it. Where you unzip the back of a card and the face is shown, you could play around with that idea. I would do it on the face of the card showing a different one. Or with a coin in it with a blank card inside so you can pop it out.

Sep 2, 2007
Nova Scotia
i love the zipper card, because you can buy actual zippers and make it imprinted on the card and then unzip it. but one card that i have always wanted to see is the corner of a card printed as if it was ripped off. so lying face up on the deck, u see the corner missing. this can be used in many different effects.

ill think of some more, n post them up.
also where are you planning on getting this deck made?

Nov 11, 2009
i love the zipper card, because you can buy actual zippers and make it imprinted on the card and then unzip it. but one card that i have always wanted to see is the corner of a card printed as if it was ripped off. so lying face up on the deck, u see the corner missing. this can be used in many different effects.

ill think of some more, n post them up.
also where are you planning on getting this deck made?

idk yet
I'm just designing what I can now
right now its just fun to design this stuff

do you know of a place and/or a cost?

If anyone has an idea for a gaff card that they've all wanted to see than post it here
I'm designing a gaff deck and need some ideas
plus I would love to see what you guys have to say
how bout a card that looks torn on the back but is completely restored on the front...that what you can rip a similar card....and show the pieces...but its just how the back is drawn....but when are done, you can just have a fully restored card from the front view....

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
idk yet
I'm just designing what I can now
right now its just fun to design this stuff

do you know of a place and/or a cost?

Well to use it, you would probably want to go with uspcc. The minimum order is 100 decks, $6.67ish a deck plus $100 art work set up fees for the fronts and another 100 for the back. Assuming all cards are different this could cost even more. Add cards if you use them are 100 each i think. Youd need to get at least 5000 decks to make it worth your while and that would be a big investment.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I'm with Daniel Madison on gaff cards, if it's printed, it doesn't seem real. It's the whole "acceptable gaff cards" debate.

BURN is awesome.

100% agree!

Both that 'BURN' is awesome and that the printed gaffs, well, looks printed to the spectators!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results