gaff cards not ad cards

What gaff cards would you like to see in your guardian deck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Above is a poll with some possiblilities for the gaff cards.

- Blank Facer
- Double Backer
- Prediction cards (like in the gaff deck)
- two cards printed on one (like in the new ultra gaff deck)

i was surprised to see how happy i was when i found my tiger deck had some gaff cards in it. I thought it was just more useless ad cards.
i was wondering if the guardians or new decks could come with gaff cards because it would be such a little thing but get rid of hours of out time making gaff cards and make a lot of people happy.

i hope others agree with me and it is changed

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 30, 2007
I do agree... And I heard a double backer came with the Guardians... Can someone confirm this with me? Because, I only read that somewhere on here, and my Guardians still have like 2 days left in the shipping proccess...

The guardians do come with a double backer.

Hope that answers your question. Actually, I don't know why I just typed that. That does answer your question. "Con someone confirm that Guardians come with a double backer?" "Yes. Yes they do." That pretty much answers it. I really should just delete all of this now because I stopped typing anything of relevance a paragraph ago. But I'm not gonna. That sounds like too much effort and I'm lazy.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
Good to hear that. A double backer is very useful.

Or may the T11 team consider having a random utility card in the deck? Either a double backer OR a blank facer, something like that. So we may get different utility cards if we buy a few decks. Just my suggestions.

Random gaffs'd be cool! As since I'm planning on stocking up every once in a while on 6 packs I could get enough gaffs to last that same amount of time!

(PS: Since most decks come with 2 ad cards, does it come with 2 DBs?)

Thanks,
Evan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results