Gaff Stickers?

Oct 21, 2007
I've heard of this product, I don't know what its called but it seems pretty cool.
It's like this sticker that you use as a substitute for gaffed cards. you just apply the sticker to the front or back of the card and Wallah! you have a gimmicked card! the sticker can varrie from fades outs, wipes, ink blots, 14 of hearts and much more.

If any one has anymore information about this product please leave a comment, thanks

Sep 2, 2007
California
There is something called a Fako sheet which is adhesive stickers which can be applied to the face of cards. From what I know about them, it is only the numbers and suits of cards that you can apply to a blank faced card. I have never seen any smeared pip type stickers, I wouldnt think it exists.

A

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I've heard of this product, I don't know what its called but it seems pretty cool.
It's like this sticker that you use as a substitute for gaffed cards. you just apply the sticker to the front or back of the card and Wallah! you have a gimmicked card! the sticker can varrie from fades outs, wipes, ink blots, 14 of hearts and much more.

If any one has anymore information about this product please leave a comment, thanks

Wow, I have never head of that, a rather clever idea though, I would be interested in hearing more about this.

Just by the sounds of it, it sounds liek somthing penguin would put out, don't ask em why I think that, I just do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results