Gambling Routine - Voting Open

Sep 30, 2008
I didn't like either very much. No offense magicman, but I didn't really like your presentation. You still got the vote though, because as far as technique goes you did well.

David

ZimFasa

Banned
Jul 28, 2008
I didn't like either very much. No offense magicman, but I didn't really like your presentation. You still got the vote though, because as far as technique goes you did well.

David

I agree, the presentation seemed a little cut and dry. Add a bit of your own style to it.

btw I'm pretty sure I have the same shirt magicman, a maroon one from Hollister?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
hey, you have a pretty decent technique, but you have to find your own style man.... I think you watch too much dvd's. Its was like seeing a mini wayne houchin on the invisible palm routine, either way, as I said before you have gotten the sleights down, that's for sure...

I didn't voted for either of you two guys, the other guy was too "dirty".

CHeers!:D

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
i didn't like either too much too, but i vote for magicman, coz he showed more sleight, technique and principle...

i don't know why, maybe bcoz when i start to read "gambling routine", i thinking of sumthing more like magician vs gambler type of plot.

for Tally-Ho, my opinion is, try to set up your angle and camera 1st before shooting the real thing...you got a bit clumpy for arraging the 1st row of cards...

Nov 10, 2007
Both were pretty boring and unoriginal. Sorry guys, its all been said before.

If I wanted to make it original I would have the battle did not say un original. RDchopper how you see me perform is my style. I am not trying to copy any ones style.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
If I wanted to make it original I would have the battle did not say un original. RDchopper how you see me perform is my style. I am not trying to copy any ones style.

well, we could debate that, what you saw posted here is my opinion and not someone else...

What I am saying is, that you used the exact same patter, that the one used by houchin in his videos.

If that's your style, well great! it is similar to the style of another great magician, a round of aplausses for you.:D

Have a nice day.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
What is the big deal if I like someone elses patter?

Please, don't take this in a bad way...

It is not just about liking someone style, you are copying it, you saw that the style used by wayne is nice and looks nice so what? you just do the trick the same way...I for an example like the style that Danny Garcia gives to his tricks, but I try to give the tricks my own personality, in other words, you could say that I make the tricks and the performances mine by imprinting them my own personal flavor.

You are just being a shadow of another magician mini dude, yeah! you could be the best technician in the world, or the best flourisher, but so are a lot of guys in the world. I know that you can do better that.

nothing personal, I just hate hollow performances, I dont enjoy them.:p

Have a nice day (again)

Nov 10, 2007
OK I will try to my own "flavor" to my performances and next time I post a video with patter I will make sure you see it:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results