Gear

Jul 11, 2011
Hello everyone! I have a question for the staff, why is all the gear so expensive? I mean a t shirt for $50 is a little to high don't you think? I can understand a hoodie for $50 but a t shirt is a bit to much. I am not trying to disrespect any thing but its way to much for the quality that will probably shrink once washed...

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I've heard JB(the CEO of theory11) say it's made of the highest quality fabric. High quality fabric costs more.

I've heard JB(the CEO of theory11) say it's made of the highest quality fabric. High quality fabric costs more.

While I'm sure the fabric quality is good, I think it's more to do with the licensing from the USPC and the fact that they want these clothes to be high(er) end.

The prices are definitely steep but if you buy from theory11 you are still getting a discounted price (t-shirts are $60 direct from Jacks & Jokers).

Jul 11, 2011
I agree but still $60 a shirt? quality or not it is not worth it to me to spend that much I can go n get printed & but a quality t shirt for less the amount you know what I mean? probably 2 shirts for the price of 1 :)

Aug 1, 2009
Well, I mean if you don't like the price than don't buy it. But, every time you get a Bicycle deck you get 15% off discount thing for the clothes. Also, I have bought a shirt and it's very good quality but ya I agree it's high price but it's mainly because they wanna make their clothes "higher end" and more selective and rare and by making the price so high it does that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results