Generation Extreme with Brian Tudor (DVD)

Oct 6, 2007
does anyone have this dvd? because i want to know if its good, how it teaches (talking, onscreen text etc.) anyone recommend it or anything and mostly is it worth my money? thanks and again its called 'Generation Extreme with Brian Tudor (DVD)'

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Material: A good amount of flourishes/magic. Good material.

Teaching. He teaches by going over the move and talking you through it. He moves a little too fast through the moves, but they are learnable.

Overall, pretty good DVD. :)

-Vince

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Its a good DVD if you're fairly advance, if you're a noob then definetly not one you would want to start on. He does go very fast through all the moves, I think i've described this somewhere else in the forums but hes more of an artist that put together a bunch of sleights and made it look awesome. If you know the moves then definetly worth it.

Oct 6, 2007
yeah id say im about intermediate to advanced, i know the basics and the not so basics, and another question is about how long is the whole dvd?

Sep 1, 2007
Dude, it is hella long, there are TONS of sleights taught. well yea even if you're a n00b get the DVD if you can afford it, its worth it just to WATCH to routines much less learn them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results