Genesis Easter Eggs

Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Saw this mentioned in another post, that there's an easter egg of andrei reading a book or something.

I just got the download. Anyone have a list of easter eggs in Genesis?

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I don't think that the easter eggs are on the download, just the DVD.

If they are in the download, how would anyone know whether or not they are easter eggs or just a regular part of the video? :p

D

Deleted member 2755

I doubt there are any easter eggs in Genesis.

First off, easter eggs are hidden. You can't have them in a standard video. If they were included in the download video, it's not an easter egg. It's just a funny blooper or something. Easter eggs are usually on the DVD's and require finding secret menu options to get to them. I was trying to find some with no luck. I also believe that since Genesis is so huge, they BARELY got the footage to fit on the disc. Even if they wanted to put an easter egg on the disc, they wouldn't have the space to do it.

At the start of one of the flourishes, Andrei pretended to read a book and said something like "Oh hey! I didn't see you there! Umm... Cut!" as a joke. It wasn't an actual blooper.

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Clarify as much of the reply content wasn't necessary --

I have the download. Didn't see a reason to purchase the dvd for the extra $5. BUT if there was add'l content on the DVD (i.e. easter eggs), depending on what it was, I'd consider maybe putting in a ticket to customer service to purchasing the DVD...

Thus the question...

Anyway, Sinful thanks for looking appreciate the time you took. I'm sure after this thread someone else popped that baby in looking... :)

I doubt there are any easter eggs in Genesis.

First off, easter eggs are hidden. You can't have them in a standard video. If they were included in the download video, it's not an easter egg. It's just a funny blooper or something. Easter eggs are usually on the DVD's and require finding secret menu options to get to them. I was trying to find some with no luck. I also believe that since Genesis is so huge, they BARELY got the footage to fit on the disc. Even if they wanted to put an easter egg on the disc, they wouldn't have the space to do it.

At the start of one of the flourishes, Andrei pretended to read a book and said something like "Oh hey! I didn't see you there! Umm... Cut!" as a joke. It wasn't an actual blooper.

-Doug
Its De'vo's Secret Books.

J.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results