Genesis Soundtrack

Apr 2, 2011
Germany
Hi guys,
I just saw Genesis V2 and I have to say that I love the music (the flourishes too of course). And I was wondering, if T11 ever planned to make a CD with this tracks. I want to have it for my iPod, but for my videos. Ok maybe I'd also hear this music on my iPod, but anyways.
I know there is a lot of music out there, but does Linkin Park or something like this really fits to magic or cardistry?
A T11 Soundtrack CD would be awesome.

And if you don't want to make a CD, is there any other way to get these songs?

-Robert

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Two tracks are available for download in the thread about CCC2011, but are copyrighted so you shouldn't post videos with that music...

Apr 14, 2011
You mentioned Linkin Park. I am a HUGE fan so I might be able to help. I recommend "Leave out all the rest," or "In the end," or "Iridescent." Those are their most 'magicky' songs. :)

Apr 2, 2011
Germany
You mentioned Linkin Park. I am a HUGE fan so I might be able to help. I recommend "Leave out all the rest," or "In the end," or "Iridescent." Those are their most 'magicky' songs. :)

I know the songs. But I dont like voice at a magic video. Dont get me wrong, I'm also a fan from Linkin Park. ;)

Dan and Dave said that they use custome made and royalty free music. Where can I get royalty free tracks?

Jan 12, 2010
There are literally hundreds of royalty free music sites so yeah, Google is your friend. 'Royalty free music' doesn't mean that it's 'free' by the way, you will have to pay for the rights which could easily get over $30.

And.. there are instrumentals for all those Linkin Park songs, just so you know. Although, if you would want to purchase the rights to use those it could get expensive too.

Also, at Magicians: The Gathering we sell all music from our releases (and upcoming ones) and Wayne Houchin sells the music Dana Hocking made for 'Thread', as well as Dana's 'The Deception Project' too so if Theory11's music is all original and doesn't come from royalty free sources, it'd indeed be a good suggestion to have them sell theirs as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results