Genie - threadless pk

Oct 24, 2008
Genie will let you do one of the spookiest looking moving-object effects out there without the use of thread or waving hands/moving body. Using your own bottle or the spectator's, you tell them that the bottle starts moving every time you uncap it, as if you stirred up a genie inside, so you uncap it and wait...not touching the bottle...and it starts moving eerily and slowly across the table. This is only one format of presentation; you could equally tell them to toss a coin in the bottle and 3 secs later is starts moving.

Trailer: https://www.kevinparkerproductions.com/product-page/genie-instant-download

As the creator of the effect, I'm offering free review copies (downloads) in exchange for an honest thorough review.

Product features:

• No use of thread, loops, ITRs, wires, or anything similar
  • Ideal for closeup, street or anywhere there's a surface
  • No special environmental or surface requirements
  • No magnets
  • Extremely easy
  • Can use borrowed bottle

Reactions: RickU

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Genie will let you do one of the spookiest looking moving-object effects out there without the use of thread or waving hands/moving body. Using your own bottle or the spectator's, you tell them that the bottle starts moving every time you uncap it, as if you stirred up a genie inside, so you uncap it and wait...not touching the bottle...and it starts moving eerily and slowly across the table. This is only one format of presentation; you could equally tell them to toss a coin in the bottle and 3 secs later is starts moving.

Trailer: https://www.kevinparkerproductions.com/product-page/genie-instant-download

As the creator of the effect, I'm offering free review copies (downloads) in exchange for an honest thorough review.

Product features:

• No use of thread, loops, ITRs, wires, or anything similar
  • Ideal for closeup, street or anywhere there's a surface
  • No special environmental or surface requirements
  • No magnets
  • Extremely easy
  • Can use borrowed bottle

I’m
VERY interested in sampling in exchange for an honest review as I LOVE I.T.

Pm me details

Reactions: Kpmagic

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I'm definitely interested in this. I love the spooky and eerie effects.
Without the fear of breaking IT... makes this seem amazing!!

Reactions: Kpmagic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results