Georgia Magic Things?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CardMagician12, Jul 23, 2011.

1. I was wondering if any of you guys knew of anything magic related in Georgia (etc. Clubs, Stores, Organizations). I have been looking for a while but can't find anything but then again I am not as far into the magic community as alot of you guys are. I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks

2. Thanks Rich That is Really Cool! Anybody Else know anything?

3. I live in Ft Gordon... near the Augusta area... havent had too much time to venture out and see what's available yet....

4. Look up Abb Dickson/Dickson Funeral Home. . . (I'm not kidding)

5. I live in Gwinnett, and there's a couple of shops around the area that I know of. Eddie's Trick Shop (http://www.eddiestrickshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SLH) is in Duluth and Marietta. I've been to the one in Duluth, it's not bad at all. There's also a magic shop inside Discover Mills; it's more catered to selling little tricks and gags to lay people. And, if you feel so inclined, they put on a show every Saturday and Sunday night. If you go further north, there's a magic shop somewhere in Helen. I've heard it's good, but I haven't been there yet.

6. Also El Drussos Magic House (magic shop), IBM Ring 9, and there is a SAM club.