Gerard Senehi on Today Show

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Wow! Great share! Is this really possible? It was very entertaining but at the same time really inspired me and made me think a lot.

Thank you so much Mr. Insert Username Here!

All the best,

-Sanj

Dec 14, 2007
Thanks for the link.

Perhaps we can all respect Gerard's performance and allow him to keep his secrets by not discussing them here on the internet.

Brad Henderson

Thanks for the link.

Perhaps we can all respect Gerard's performance and allow him to keep his secrets by not discussing them here on the internet.

Brad Henderson

i didn't really mean "Watch and Discuss" as in secrets. i actually was watching VH1 and that's like their "catch phrase". lol

Yes it is a great performance but i do feel he stopped the reactions at points. It is most likely because he's on live tv and they have to rush everything. Oh Well :D

Dec 14, 2007
I wasn't suggesting that was your intent at all. I have just seen threads like this devolve into exposure by committee. it would be rude to stand in the back of a live show and tell your friends how you think the performers pieces are done, being on the internet shouldn't change that - but for some reason it often does. Thanks for the link and I apologize if I was unclear in my post.

Brad

May 18, 2008
I really disliked that performance. Thought it was played out terribly, and the applause cues were all taken away.

Wasn't he the guy on that old Phenomenon show though?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results