Get a deck of cards printed?

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
Hi,

I wanted to know: is it possible to let the uspcc let me print my own backdesign on e deck. But with good finish (Linoid)
I'm not having a problem with printing a lot of decks (100,200,...)

D21400

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I dont know about this anymore, since USPCC went off shore. :-[

JDEN

Tons of crazy rumors around - in truth USPCC did not go offshore; they're still printing from the same factory in Cincinnati, Ohio as we speak. Some of their decks are printed overseas, but this has been the case for quite some time mainly due to the physical print limitations of the Cincinnati factory. They are planning to move to a new facility in Kentucky in a few months, but this is a good thing - their current facility is in dire need of an upgrade in printing equipment as the plant is over 100 years old. It's about as technologically advanced as an abacus.

I do speak with the management and executive staff just about daily and have no huge cause for concern on the quality front. Regarding what this thread is about - they have an on-demand printing offer that may be what you're looking for, unless you'd like to print about 10,000. Note that the on-demand cards do NOT feel like normal Bicycles, and the finish / feel is far inferior to the decks printed on their production presses.

May 31, 2008
I have a custom deck. The finish is bad, but the stock is awesome, very thick and springy. Great for riffle shuffles and waterfalls.

www.customplayingcards.com by kardwell if you're just looking to get few hundred decks printed as give-aways, etc, i have several friends who have gotten decks printed there and have been happy with them...otherwise if you go with USPCC get ready to drop at least $5,000 if not more to make it worth your while and then you're stuck with a garage full of decks of cards...

Nov 4, 2007
I have been in contact with USPCC and talked to them about my own custom deck. They have two different card stocks, the crappy one (found on the website jb listed) and there bicycle stock. Everything from t11 (from what I was told from the custom card department) is used on the better stock. To do this you need a minimum of 1,000 decks, at about $2.00 a deck. So if you want good quality, expect to spend about that. If you have any questions, contact the custom card department. They will take care of you. Any designers out there? I have a starting logo but am not fully happy to order my cards yet. Does anyone know where t11 gets their cards designed from?

gared_Crawford

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Houston, TX
I thought that Theory11 and WA007 designed the Centurion and Propaganda decks. I am not sure if they also did the Guardians or not. Anyone else want to chime in on this?

If you are going to fork over the money to get your own cards wouldn't you want all the artwork to be your own...so you can really call it your own? They will be that much more valuable to you. Paying a graphic design company for it just isn't as much fun as designing your own.

Mar 12, 2009
Just a little tip. If you are looking for really talented designers, check www.deviantart.com. Maybe contact some of the artists, and ask them for some help, or start a thread in their forum. I'm sure someone is willing to help.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results