Get your own custom decks from Bicycle

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
I don't know if anyone knows this or not, but there's a few people here who are making their own decks. USPC is now offering custom single decks at 19.99/deck. I got this information in an ad card in my recent purchase of a new deck.

Just thought people would be interested.

The website is Http://www.BicyclePersonalizedCards.com

Enjoy!

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Wow! Finally! I'm so going to do this. Thanks a lot for bringing this to my attention.

Shame it doesn't let you customise the faces, though.

Cheers.

Huruey

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Hurley, if you want, ship it to me and I'll ship them to you. (My gf is in Germany, so once in a while, I ship stuff overseas. No biggie for me). :)

Apr 10, 2008
Pretty sure this is the same thing discussed last week. Although the cards are your own design, they don't fan and feel like the cards I got at my cousin's wedding with Nick & Jack Forever written on them (which needless to say will not be my primary deck for real performances). They probably were the cards I got at my cousin's wedding. They felt like a mix of sandpaper and cardboard.

Lexington

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Meh, unless they're printed with Bicycle stock and finish, I won't get too excited about it. I don't even know what I would put on the back. It's be awesome to put your business card on the back, have a regular card selected, the face signed, and then the back change to your business card. It would be like the ultimate souvenir and an awesome way of handing out business cards.

Ok so I am really interested in doing this, but when it says "upload an image" is that for the backs? Are the backs all you can mess with, or can you do somethin with the A o S too>

Shoot me a PM if you know more please!

Cheers,
CMS

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results