Getting impatient with the Control Download...

im starting to get very impatient at the control download...i download it then it freezes...then i try to re-download it then they say restricted IP address blah blah...then i go e-mail Theory11...then it takes them forever to reply and fix it...then it freezes again then restricted IP address blah blah...e-mail them again...then it takes forever AHH...im getting really pissed...im starting to get really upset with this...plz someone help...im not usually like this, but this is getting on my nerves...plz reply back and fix this plz

Hello karloparagas6,

Unfortunately since no one here actually has access to your computer we cannot physically help you. I cannot help since I've never had an issue with a download, and since it's an IP Adress issue I don't think anyone but, Theory11 can help you.

All you really can do is wait for a reply from a staff member who can help you. It is the weekend and numerous other people have had the same issue or similar issues with their downloads so it takes a while for them to reply. All Support Tickets are usually answered with a 24-hour period (that is of course business hours) so, all I can really say is your going to have to wait a little bit longer.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, maybe someone else can,

-RA69

hkb

Sep 4, 2007
Download issues still?

Hey karloparagas6,

You've heard all the honest objective replies, now maybe try fixing.
I build, fix & troubleshoot machines, did it for a long time. The problem could be caused by a few things if the T11 server is not at fault.

First. I know IE is popular, but it's the cause of as much havoc. No browser is perfect but some others are 'heads up' way better.

I don't know if your using a DL manager either. It shouldn't be needed AT ALL, not at todays speeds. Unless one is managing 20 different downloads at once, then using one has it's advantages.

Have I ever had the kind of issue your having right now? Yup. But something is weird as your access/permission seems to get lost in the shuffle. Also, when you say "Freeze", are we meaning your PC is freezing up, OR, just the download?

I've already mentioned things that could cause issues like this. And, there's lots more, but these and 1 more, your "HOST" file can stop anything dead in it's tracks and give you the "No Admit - Trespassing" type lines - errors, whatever. Many of these error messages are generic, and often not the actual error. AND, your HOST file is a front line tool to prevent your browser from going to bad sites, something a great many have no knowledge of at all.

If listed a certain way in the HOST file, it produces an error of "No Permission..." Where it's true meaning is just the opposite, we don't want that site viewed on our pc for whatever the reason, they dumps trackers, bogus cookies, trojans, whatever.

I'd like to help more but other than above, by the time the problems resolved (if not the T11 server) the dvd would be at your door. T11 straps a rocket on the postman's back and their delivery time - well it's just crazy quick.

But if you want to ask something you think I can help you with just let me know. I've helped some that I have nothing in common with, so offering here is a no brainer.

Best & later,
hkb

Keith

Here is a question for you Keith,

I have ADSL2 from a Provider here in Australia.

The connection lately continually drops out while on MSN, Youtube, or Downloading, but also has issues with some Webpages.

I have spoken to my provider on several occasions and it is nothing on their end.

We Have:

Disconnected/Reconnected the Modem
Installed new drivers
Checked out Phones to make sure they are not dropping out the line
Checked out Phone Filters
Reset the connection with our provider with the Run/cmd option
Ensured that the settings for our connection do not have the option to automatically shut down to save power
Used a different Explorer (Firefox, IE etc)

What on earth, could be wrong?

lol

It realy sucks:(

I've had this problem to. But the thing is my e-mails broken so im not able to get the theory 11 replys. I bought the download yesterday, gave up becuase of that problem, tried again today and that bloody I.P warning came up. It now feels that i've paid £23 (29 dollars or around that) for nothing. Does anyone know if T11 do refunds cause i can then get that money to buy the DVD?

Ros

Aug 30, 2007
I've had this problem to. But the thing is my e-mails broken so im not able to get the theory 11 replys. I bought the download yesterday, gave up becuase of that problem, tried again today and that bloody I.P warning came up. It now feels that i've paid £23 (29 dollars or around that) for nothing. Does anyone know if T11 do refunds cause i can then get that money to buy the DVD?

Ros

If you can't submit a support ticket by email, you can always call toll-free: 800.511.9484.

And yes, we will of course refund your money if we aren't able to solve the problem to your satisfaction. We wouldn't want to take money from someone who wasn't happy with their purchase. That's just bad business.

Dana

im still having problems with the control download...when i download it after a while the download freezes...or it says windows cannot open blah blah...i need help...then when i try to redownload it it says IP address blah blah...i tried to fix it...but it just doesnt work...and i e-mail them...then the samething happens...aww man plz help...it also says something about zip file or compressed something...and i tried to fix it...it still wont

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Same problems!! All 4 downloads ruined...ARGH! I'm so pisted off at the moment...

I had problems ordering and now this...Damn...

And yes, I am sick and tired waiting for support team to reply! It's taking ages...

TRM

Sep 1, 2007
I still haven't been able to get my Control download either
the file kept on getting damaged halfway through the download
I already contacted T11 support so I'm waiting to see what they come up with

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 17, 2010
Rome, Italy
Hi Guys. I am experiencing similar problem when downloading daniel madison's motion; I get the message that my IP cannot allow me to download (I am using a usb dongle to connect) any hints on how to bypass this and get my purchase? ty

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results