Getting into gambling techniques

Feb 18, 2011
Under your bed
Hi guys,
I'm looking to start getting into some gambling techniques..

e.g. false shuffles, riffle stacking, shifts, palms, seconds, bottoms etc.

Does anyone know a good starting point.

Thanks =)

P.s. I'm a visual learner.. Books and me just don't mix.

Jun 1, 2009
Expert at the Card table has plenty of stuff on that. Steve Forte also has a DVD on Dan and Dave's site about gambling stuff I believe.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hi guys,

Thanks =)

An excellent way to start is by purchasing the Foundations 1 and 2 DVDs here on theory11 by Jason England. Jason's teaching is second to none, so you shouldn't have any problem learning from them. :)

Jul 13, 2010
I agree. Jason England is the way to go if you like DVDs or video.
For well constructed and entertaining gambling routines, Darwin Ortiz is your man.

Jun 10, 2010
Hi guys,

Thanks =)

Bleh. You don't need to spend years on riffle stacking, for your scenario. It's simply not worth it, seeing as you have better tools to use. Palming, Bob White's material is a great source, from what I've heard (Jason England's download and Erdnase are also very good resources). Jason England has some nice work on false dealing and false shuffles.

P.S. I'd have given you a list of books, but you don't seem to be patient enough to read something over a few times. You're going to have to get over that, and everyone who learns from books will tell you it's not as easy at first. However, they will generally go with the consensus that you'll find better material in print than on the latest Ellusionist blu-ray DVD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results