Getting Past Sybil Cuts

Aug 23, 2008
connecticut
Im having a lot of trouble coming up with some new cuts that are a little different from a traditional sybil cut help please ive been ding this for about a month and a half now

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Give yourself time to advance. Learn cuts from different styles.... Learn some D&D material, DM material, Brian Tudor material then you could create from there.

If I can figure out how to use my stupid web cam I'll post a video of my favorite cut. Do you want false cuts? If so, Check out Bill Malone doing Sam The Bellhop. He does all false cuts and shuffles in it. I learned most of mine from that trick.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I agree with fadedtemp, you should learn dnd stuff. Also daniel madison is good too They're sybil moves can be applied in any sybil cut. For example, you could start a sybil, go into 5 faces of sybil, do sybil in the rain, do a syblism flare thing, and end with a genesis or a mecka

Jul 23, 2008
Placerville Ca.
sugestion

I suggest learning some fanning, armspreads, and one handed cuts.
after all two handed multi-packet cuts tend to look vary similar to laymen.

as far as coming up with new material I just sit and play with the cards and try to think of new ways to handle them.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Check out any Handlordz videos on YouTube. They steer away from "sybil cuts" and have a lot of variety. Mix "cardistry" with "XCM" and you have yourself a sexy combo.

Sep 1, 2007
Check out any Handlordz videos on YouTube. They steer away from "sybil cuts" and have a lot of variety. Mix "cardistry" with "XCM" and you have yourself a sexy combo.

Vegas oddsmakers have just pegged the likelihood of that happening at 1000:1, any takers? this would be the future of flourishing though, as far as I know Andrei is one of the only characters to have a solid foundation in both styles (correct me if I'm wrong, if theres anyone else I would love to know)

Although its been said, many times, many ways, www.flourishman.com to you :)

May 8, 2008
England
I love doing sybils, and it's all thanks to Daniel Madison.

Like-minded person right here.
Nothing wrong with sybils...
If you really want different stuff just play around, you'll come up with stupid moves and cuts you hate, but it's all working towards something you'll be proud of. Also watch other people's video's. Don't steal ideas but do let them inspire you.

-S

Aug 23, 2008
connecticut
I agree with fadedtemp, you should learn dnd stuff. Also daniel madison is good too They're sybil moves can be applied in any sybil cut. For example, you could start a sybil, go into 5 faces of sybil, do sybil in the rain, do a syblism flare thing, and end with a genesis or a mecka

sounds good ill def. check it out

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results