Getting started at flourishing

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'd go with XB1 and then get Motion when you're comfortable with the stuff. Then you could go with Trilogy or System (very difficult stuff).

Nov 18, 2008
CA
i have a torrent of Xtream beginners 2
is the stuff on that easy or hard?

Just so you know, downloading magic illegally is looked down upon greatly in the magic community. It's extremely disrespectful towards the artists.

Mar 1, 2009
ooo srry i compleatly forgot my friend is big on that

ya im just going to learn how to do the stuff on XB2 and get the Encyclopedia of card flourishes

Nov 18, 2008
CA
ya i know it is hard

no i deleted the bad part of that post

Just because you edited it doesn't mean we don't know. It's also still in our quotes. :rolleyes:

What ever, do what you want. You'll learn to appreciate the art soon enough.

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
if you dont have the money to spend on flourishing DVD's, then i would suggest going to youtube to learn some basic cuts and moves. there are lot of people that take the time to create free instructional videos and post them on youtube.

im pretty sure that kevin ho has alot of free tutorial on flourishing that you could watch. occasionally alot of the members here will post tutorials of their creations that you can search for.

then if you really get into it and still dont want to spend too much money, there are plenty of one on one's here and on dan and daves site that you can buy for real cheap price.

Mar 1, 2009
i got that file about 4 months ago sorry...
i deleting it today...
it took about 5 weeks to down load so i forgot about it...
well thanks for all your help and tips :)

and card clip i DO appreciate the art or else i wouldn't be here because i would be getting the torrents for free!!!!!!!!!

if you dont have the money to spend on flourishing DVD's, then i would suggest going to youtube to learn some basic cuts and moves. there are lot of people that take the time to create free instructional videos and post them on youtube.

im pretty sure that kevin ho has alot of free tutorial on flourishing that you could watch. occasionally alot of the members here will post tutorials of their creations that you can search for.

then if you really get into it and still dont want to spend too much money, there are plenty of one on one's here and on dan and daves site that you can buy for real cheap price.

Yeah, Kevin Ho has tutorials for you and so does Bone as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results