Getting three spectators to think of the same

Jan 11, 2011
Hi guys!

So one friend of mine gave me recently an idea to try to construct a routine where a few people would think of the same thing. I came up with something, but it's a new routine which I haven't spent a lot of time on, yet. So, I thought it would be great if some of you could drop your thoughts on that, what do you think about the routine?

[video=youtube;ae2YuvUyaxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae2YuvUyaxs[/video]

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
You said it was "new" material so my saying that you need to tighten the scripting should be no surprise. The "Chocolate" routine was quite clever but I enjoyed the visualization you did with the boy at the end of the video. . . while you were redundant in your spiel, it still came across quite well.

Jan 11, 2011
Thanks, Craig! And I don't know if you've noticed but I followed your last suggestion for the presentation with the first routine ;)

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Thanks, Craig! And I don't know if you've noticed but I followed your last suggestion for the presentation with the first routine ;)

I'm not certain that I follow but understand that my brain shorts out with great frequency. . . my short term memory is especially troublesome, but thanks anyway, I'm here to help however I can.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results